OrangeRX MicroRX3S 3-Axis Flight Stabilizer DSMX/DSM2 Compatible 4CH 2.4Ghz Rx w/Rem
MicroRX3S 3-Axis Flight Stabilizer 4 kanaals
OrangeRX MicroRX3S Micro Flight Stabilizer with integrated OrangeRX DSMX and DSM2 compatible 4CH 2.4Ghz receiver is perfect for indoor and micro models.
By eliminating the need for using a separate receiver in your model, valuable weight and space can be saved (always bonus in any model) and a neat installation is a breeze. Add a flight stabilization system with remote gain control into the mix and the MicroRX3S becomes a must-have item for just about any small model!
The MicroRX3S provides support for V-tail and delta wing models, and also offers a remote gain control feature that can be controlled via your transmitter's AUX channel for fine tuning your setup.
Utilizing a single high precision 3-axis MEMS gyro, the MicroRX3S is capable of stabilizing flight on just about any fixed wing aircraft, smoothing out the effects that turbulence has on your model.
The MicroRX3S 3-Axis Flight Stabilizer has been designed specifically for use in micro models and weighs a mere 10g!
The size has been perfectly matched for use with our own Durafly Telemicro, but is equally compatible with any other micro model using 3 pin Micro Molex connectors with 1.25mm pin spacing.
This unit is simple to install and use, and with the adjustable gain settings pre-set to 50% (mild stabilization) is ready to use just as it comes. Each channel (Ail/Ele/Rud) is independently adjusted so that precise tuning can be applied to your model.
Because we design, test and manufacture these units completely in-house (from 3D/2D drawing to materials sourcing, final assembly etc.) we can completely control production and ensure product consistency from design right through to shipping the product to you. Also, the removal of middle-men has meant we can drive better value to the market and retail these units at factory (our) prices!
• Perfect fit for all micro models
• OrangeRX DSMX & DSM2 compatible 4CH 2.4Ghz integrated receiver, simply bind and fly!
• Micro Molex 3 pin connectors with 1.25mm spacing
• Capable of stabilizing flight on just about any fixed wing aircraft (including V-tail/Delta models)
• Remote gain feature that can be controlled via your transmitter's AUX channel
• Supports 3D flight without undermining stability
• Independent gyro gain adjustment for aileron, elevator and rudder
• Easy-to-access gyro reversing switches on front of unit
• Compact and light weight design
• Compatible with Spektrum and JR DSMX & DSM2
Integrated Receiver: OrangeRX DSMX/DSM2 compatible 4CH 2.4Ghz
IC: Atmega 168PA
Gyro: 3-Axis MEMS
Input Voltage: 4.8-6.0V
Signal to Servo: 1520us
Servo/ESC Connection: Micro Molex 3 pin with 1.25mm spacing
Size: 46 x 19 x 10mm